Tuesday, 5 April 2011

An Aussie in England - Pictures

Here are some photos for you of my travels so far.


Regent Street, London


Souvenirs!


The clothing boutique that has a wall of sewing machines


Beach shot - Boscombe


Squirrel in a park at Bournemouth


Approaching Stonehenge


Hello it's me!


Salisbury Cathedral


Inside


Ancient stone houses 


'Fields of golden daffodils' - well almost. The local park.


Old Harry's Rocks - a bit like the Great Ocean Road in Victoria, 
but you have to hike to get to this spot.

  All photos were taken by me. Please tell me what you think! 
  Happy sewing & blogging,
  Val.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! You went to Stonehenge-- that's so cool. The picture of the inside of the cathedral is a nice shot. I'm so glad you are posting pictures of your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Looks like you hit up many of the important landmarks. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent photos and love seeing what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind comment. I think you are right about the fabric pulling down. A lighter weight knit might have worked better for that pattern.

    These photos are gorgeous! They make me want to travel to all these places right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time in the UK, Val. Your photos bring back happy memories for me. Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete