Wednesday, 3 September 2014

What's Next


Dear sewing friends,

Firstly thank you for the lovely comments in the previous post regarding my mother's passing. We got through the funeral and it made me really value family and friends and the kindness of people in general. It was a surreal week.

I plan to be sewing again soon and the next thing I will sew will be a quick black hoodie T Shirt from Jalie 3132, which I have sewn before.

It is spring here and even though that means very changeable weather a blast of heat could arrive soon  and the short sleeved version looks so cute that I am looking forward to trying it.




 

My orchids flowered in abundance this year. I am glad I had plenty to share.

Thanks again,
Val.



5 comments:

  1. Cute pattern, and such beautiful orchids. Glad life is settling down a bit for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is a cute hoodie Val, and will be fun to sew for Spring. It is a surreal time for you, and I am sure your Mum had a beautiful funeral. I understand what you mean, it brings out the kindness of friends and family. The orchids are blooming for your mother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working on something tried and trusted well help you get back into the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *super major big ol' huggums*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sweet people. I am back working, but I've made the top and have plans to make some B&W summer jeans. Pics to come!

    ReplyDelete