Saturday, 4 October 2014

DD models V1349

Hello everyone,

Today I managed to get some photos of my daughter wearing V1349 that I made up into a snakeskin print top and self drafted skirt, blogged about here

She was happy with the fit and likes the pieces as separates even more than as an outfit.


Ta Da!


Ok, serious poses





Top V1349 and Style Arc Elle Pants 


That's the end folks.

I've started something. Number two top for DD is already in the pipeline, after a top for me.

Happy Sewday,

Val.


11 comments:

  1. DD is so lovely, such a sweet smile, what a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is a great model! The top and skirt turned out gorgeous and versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pattern matching between top and bottom is spot on..great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Lovely top and skirt set. I love the snakeskin print fabric. I don't usually care for animal prints but that one is great.

      Delete
  5. She should be happy - that fit is fabulous and it looks specular on her. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job and the print matching from top to bottom is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic outfit and your pattern matching is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work Val. I love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete