Thursday, 24 September 2015

Burdastyle best 50 is on again



Just a super quick post to let everyone know that Burdastyle is hosting another best 50 sewing blogs for 2015 but they have expanded the categories. Now is the time to nominate your favourite sewing, crafting of lifestyle blogger.

Link to http://www.burdastyle.com/blog/2015-best-of-blogging-list-submit-your-entries#read-on

I am posting this in the hope that there will be a wider selection of entries from different countries and more emerging stars..as well as english speaking blogs of course!

I have nominated this Russian blogger http://talentssister.blogspot.com.au who does amazing things every month from Burdastyle magazine

and

This fabulous Spanish lady who proves you can style yourself with  colour and sass at any age
http://www.mispapelicos.com
Both are some of my favourite blogs and I love hearing of new ones.




image from Google images

Disclaimer. I am not posting this to get nominated. I am happy being a very small fish in the SBC pond.

Nominations close on September 30th.

Happy blogging!

Val.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you sooooooooooooooo much Val.
    I am sooooooooooooooo honoured.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found several new sewing blogs through your bloglist. I love reading sewing blogs ( I know I waste too much time doing so ) but love finding new ones especially as others become more monetised or just basically ads now . I love smaller blogs like yours because I perceive I am reading the real voice behind the blogger .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting as I hadn't heard it was on again. I'll be checking out those two blogs too!

    ReplyDelete