Friday, 23 December 2016

Merry Christmas


Hi everyone,

Thank you for reading my blog during the year. Thank you for commenting. I got distracted this year with a job that didn't work out and then a photo group venture run with a friend that didn't work out. It often felt like 2016 was a year of taking risks then failing... Thankfully there was always the mental relaxation of sewing and the pleasure of knocking out TNT's for my daughter or the usual selection of randoms for me, or catching up on blogs. So as I take stock and  count my blessings, thank you for being out there blogging about life and sewing too.






Merry Christmas and Joyous New Year,
Val.




8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, Val. I've really enjoyed your blog. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry merry, Val! I love everything you do - no fail in sight :-) A Christmas hug, Coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Val, Merry Christmas to you too. I hope 2017 is a better year for many of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas we often learn more from our failures than from our success so look forward to a good 2017 from the other Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oop,missed your sweet angel post in the Christmas rush, Val. Hope you had a lovely Christmas, and I wish you a great new year in 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another who got caught up in the mad Christmas rush but hope you and a wonderful day and wishing you a fantastic 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed reading your blog, although it looks like I need to refollow you on Bloglovin. Don't know what happened! Here's to a very good and happy 2017!

    ReplyDelete